Monday, October 01, 2007

Gwen Stefani @ Wembley Arena, London 29/9/07


I would love to give you a full detailed report on the concert but I am afraid that's not going to happen because I was so distracted by the fact that Gavin Rossdale and baby Kingston (for those not in the know, Kingston is the firstborn son of Gwen & Gavin and who no doubt - heh, No Doubt, geddit? - will have no problems getting laid when he is older) were standing about 8 feet away from me and Sathish. Gavin bleedin' Rossdale! Bush is Sathish's favourite band so he was in heaven and I find Gavin Rossdale to be one hot piece of meat so I am afraid to say that for most of the concert, I was concentrating on trying to get pictures and videos of him and the baby without looking like a crazed stalker (not easy). As we were quite close to them I couldn't really use my flash so had to resort to stealth like methods, which unfortunately meant that my pictures and videos aren't of the best quality:

Short clip of Gavin & Kingston bopping away to Gwen


Clip of when Gwen runs into the crowd near us - you can see Gavin & Kingston on the bottom right watching her in action and of course I zoom in towards the end!









So yeah, I'm not really sure what to report on Gwen's concert as my focus was elsewhere. There were lots of kids, she has a fantastic figure, she sang and danced really well ("Wind It Up" actually sounded great live), she came across as extremely friendly and approachable and even though I knew it was rehearsed, I was ultra impressed when she made her way into the crowd and even got to the people all the way at the back. Let's face it, people with the crap seats hardly have the best concert experience so fair play to Gwen for going that extra mile. Here are some pictures I did take of her:





And for the record, I was completely appalled when Gwen bowed down to pressure and covered up for her concert in Malaysia. Gwen Stefani is a lot of things but slutty is not one of them. Who the hell do the The National Union of Malaysian Muslim Students think they are? If you want to see slutty then go to ANY club in KL and you will see men and women dressing and behaving "inappropriately". I mean, were any of you boring farts attending the concert? No? Well then shut the fuck up, stop ruining things for people just because you happen to be small-minded. We don't give a shit about your dikir barat or whatever the hell it is you do for fun so you should have kept your noses out of it. And you wonder why the major international artists always bypass KL. For the record, this minority group does not represent the majority of us open-minded Malaysians. Gwen has class hence she decided to play by the rules so even more respect to her.

Ok, back to Gavin Rossdale! He is so hot in real life. He joins Chris Cornell in the DILF premiership league that's for sure! He really has the best life; he's made his millions from Bush and now all he has to do is follow his hot wife all over the world. Good job if you can get it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u whacko crazed rossdale fan!! anyway agree he is hot so in real life must hve been doubly hot!!

 
At 8:31 pm, Blogger Joe said...

great photos.. anymore?

gavinrossdalefans.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home