Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Kings of Leon, Brixton Academy, 12 December 2004

Aaah the Kings... that was a phase I went through when I was into that whole Tennessee swamp rock thing. Admittedly I only have their first album and never bothered with their second one. I didn't pay attention when I got my ticket and instead of being in the standing section right near the stage, I was up in the seats far far away. I tried to sneak downstairs twice but it didn't happen. But every cloud has a silver lining because a mysterious man sat down next to me and chatted me up (I don't care what you say Matt I'm sure you chat up all the girls at every concert you go to...) . Andy was being miserable, understandably, considering his circumstances. Matt bought me a drink and offered me a doobie (smooth). We rocked to the Kings and the rest is history...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home